do you like it?

yes
22 (48.9%)
no
12 (26.7%)
maybe
11 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: NEW STEAM UPDATE: UI, FRIENDS, BASICALLY DISCORD  (Read 5731 times)

grrr stop having a preference and just use the new version because i said so

grrrr stop telling me to not remove global features and make my steam glitchy even though it was tested for weeks by millions of people

grrrr stop telling me to not remove global features and make my steam glitchy even though it was tested for weeks by millions of people
pls realize that its sometimes okay to not like change

the fix with the shortcut is good for the friends and chat but dont fix this stuff
I don't have issues with the first 3 images, but the taskbar one I fixed by doing the fix, then unpinning the old icon (the one not stacked), then re-pinning the new active icon

If you have any skins then that may be why it's getting forgeted up, since the new update isn't compatible with skins

doesn't change my mind and it doesn't fix the issue I have with the sorting

doesn't change my mind and it doesn't fix the issue I have with the sorting
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Holy stuff who cares if someone likes a different UI than you. It's called a 'user interface's for a reason, not a 'every other user interface.' if someone likes the old theme let them loving use it without hearing your elitist UI rant

I don't really use Steam much anymore but this does look pretty nice, hopefully they update the rest of the Steam ui soon

Holy stuff who cares if someone likes a different UI than you. It's called a 'user interface's for a reason, not a 'every other user interface.' if someone likes the old theme let them loving use it without hearing your elitist UI rant
thank you

dude just shut the hell up and be glad you are no longer using an early 2000's ui. this doesnt affect you and you can learn to deal with it if you are not a literally child

Yet people not liking the change is something you seem to struggle with.
Hmmm...

I like the additions actually, but I wish they could've kept the old aesthetic somehow :C

i have 12 unread chat messages but when i click on the notification it doesnt do anything
help

whats with all the hostility in the thread? if people don't want to use the new UI they can revert it? i don't get why y'all are bashing at each other about simple preference.

whats with all the hostility in the thread? if people don't want to use the new UI they can revert it? i don't get why y'all are bashing at each other about simple preference.

Indeed