Confess Stuff thread

Author Topic: Confess Stuff thread  (Read 6159 times)

I have my dead brother's richard pics.
Furries in a nutshell

the hell is wrong with you

loving delete them
no, post them

regret numero uno: not doing enough to help the way people felt before it was too late. still don’t care enough and i honestly despise myself for it lol
#2: i really regret scaring and threatening people that cared about me out of my life
3: i forgot how to cry 5 years ago
4: ive spent the latter half of my life trying to find a hobby but everything that clicks with me is unmanageable or unproductive
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 12:30:07 AM by Drydess »

I despise popular things because the general public runs them into the ground so fast.

For some reason, the fans of a thing directly influence my enjoyment of that thing.
Suppose I dont like "hype culture".

I beat someone up for stealing my pennies, its on snapchat somewhere

Furries in a nutshell
That’s what they all say until they get a girlfriend
are you autistic

I despise popular things because the general public runs them into the ground so fast.

For some reason, the fans of a thing directly influence my enjoyment of that thing.
Suppose I dont like "hype culture".
this phenomena is exactly why i havent and probably never will play games like fnaf, hotline miami, undertale, pubg, fortnite, or pretty much any other modern game or movie  :cookieMonster:

idk why but when i hear about the fanbase before i hear about the product, it just kills any motivation i might have had for indulging. i know im missing out on a lot purely from sources that shouldn't really effect how i feel, but for some reason it just does :(

@mod man and mr nobody: just play them after the hype has passed. they’re still wonderful stuff and being late to the party doesnt matter when you hate the party

also @boomsticks have you at least eaten a hot dog cause thats borderline sandwich almost

also @boomsticks have you at least eaten a hot dog cause thats borderline sandwich almost
never eaten a hotdog either

this phenomena is exactly why i havent and probably never will play games like fnaf, hotline miami, undertale, pubg, fortnite, or pretty much any other modern game or movie  :cookieMonster:
wha hotline miami community isent that bad
(well maybe the tumblr part)
but the workshop community is p good, sucks that it got ruined for you

this is the one thing you dont save of your dead siblings. out of all the things you could have you kept some richard pics for your mom to find when she asks for some pics of your bro to hand up

It's very loving disrespectful not to delete richardpics of a dead relative.

i wouldn’t call it disrespectful i just don’t get the point lol. what’re you gonna do, whack it to your brothers richard?