Confess Stuff thread

Author Topic: Confess Stuff thread  (Read 6131 times)

i wouldn’t call it disrespectful i just don’t get the point lol. what’re you gonna do, whack it to your brothers richard?

delete them. keeping them is disrespectful

It's very loving disrespectful not to delete richardpics of a dead relative.
what are you gonna do with em, send em in place of your own richard pics because he's bigger? not like he's gonna use that thing in the afterlife

I've seen pics of my friends brother's pubes like 5 years ago and recently him and I have been working together on music and playing Mario party and 100% of the time I just have pubes on my mind like I can't unsee it

I don't suppose I really have them anymore? He got arrested, his old ass iPhone ended up in my room, then he died in prison under suspicious circumstances. I was pretty distraught, so I invaded his privacy and looked through the damn thing and of course his photo library was more richard than cherished photographs.

So I went to find it again and the battery has failed and basically expanded until the phone broke. The photos are probably still on the phone's data, but the battery basically popped the screen off by inflating.

So... for a year-ish, I had my dead brother's richard pics?

Well at least they aren't on your phone

delete them. keeping them is disrespectful
who tf are you to judge how much respect he has for his dead brother lmao

i was playing roblox about 8 years ago, forgot what game i was playing but i beleve it was some freebuild server or something
i walked up to some subway build someone made and me and my brother (soviet narwhal) started making these stuffty subway jokes
the jokes were like "ZOMBIES, EAT FLESH" and "DUMB KIDS EAT POOP"
then i said "ZOMEBOTS EAT richard" ????????
my mom got pissed and said "DONT SAY BAD WORDS"

for years after i thought "zomebots" was a swear word

what the forget
on a side note

i regret nothing

he knows what your thinking, he doesn’t even like video games

Didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was 11

Didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was 11
lucky, i still don't know, bikes are my worst enemy now

back in middle school instead of doing stuff in the computer lab I played coolmath games

who tf are you to judge how much respect he has for his dead brother lmao
Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know keeping photos of your dead kin’s genitals was considered good omen in your world?