Words you mispronounced when you were younger?

Author Topic: Words you mispronounced when you were younger?  (Read 3558 times)

epitome
if u say u didn’t mispronounce this you’re lying

this doesnt really count as when i was younger nor does it count as a word but
i used to pronounce my friends username (cioxi) as kai ox eye
lol

oh yeah i thought prix (pronounced "pree") was pronounced prix (pricks)

same with herbs, i basically used to pronounce silent letters
Also if Prix is pronounced pree, is how do you pronounce Trix?

Also if Prix is pronounced pree, is how do you pronounce Trix?
tricks, like everyone else. im guessing you're either deaf or forgetful cause that's how they always said it in the ads - "silly rabbit, trix are for kids!"

tricks, like everyone else. im guessing you're either deaf or forgetful cause that's how they always said it in the ads - "silly rabbit, trix are for kids!"
Woosh

Luigi - Luu-ee-gee
How do you think Luigi is pronounced correctly?

Staying on-topic, I used to mispronounce the word "southerner" as "saow-therner" instead of "suth-erner".

i was convinced photo and potato were interchangeable. Probably because of how closely the words resemble each other.

Whenever I recited the pledge of allegiance, I always messed up the part where you say "One nation, under god, indivisible" but instead of saying "indivisible" I always said "invisible"
I don't know if this counts though

goomba - gum-bah
dont ask okay

i mispronounced my moms name as monday

i mispronounced piss as pi-ce

i would pronounce deluxe as deh-lukes

i pronounced and will still pronounce bass the intrument the same as bass the fish because why tf is it called base i saw what the word looks like

i pronounced and will still pronounce bass the intrument the same as bass the fish because why tf is it called base i saw what the word looks like
lol same