Author Topic: Anyone know the fastest vehicle in Blockland?  (Read 2217 times)

It can be an add-on, can be land or air, prefer land more.

Not sure, But If I could make vehicles i'd make a jeep that could break the torque engine's FEAR BARRIER

theres one guy that made cars specifically using some weird hack by lowering the mass of them so they could go over the engines limit of 200 TU/second

Fast vehicles are harder to control and less enjoyable to drive

He just wanted to know what the fastest vehicles are, not whether or not they're good.

Has to be the magic carpet. That thing forgetin' flies.

He just wanted to know what the fastest vehicles are, not whether or not they're good.
that's like asking what the most painful method of Self Delete is lol. any sane persons response will be "wtf don't kill yourself" not "oh Tylenol overdose!"

that's like asking what the most painful method of Self Delete is lol. any sane persons response will be "wtf don't kill yourself" not "oh Tylenol overdose!"
that brown townogy is bad considering there's no actual harm to be done to OP.

homie just wants to go fast it doesn't matter if he's gonna dad slam into a wall. he's gotta go fast

how the forget do you get a Self Delete brown townogy from a post about lego cars

iirc there is a really old one called the Hyperjet, and it accelerated to 200 tu/s instantly.

p sure the shark is the most fastest one we have to date and the most stufftiest to control

iirc there is a really old one called the Hyperjet, and it accelerated to 200 tu/s instantly.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5qk9859835wvc52/Vehicle_Hyperjet.zip found this on a thread

iirc its the fishtail racer

how the forget do you get a Self Delete brown townogy from a post about lego cars
because fast driving cars and Self Delete are both really painful

because fast driving cars and Self Delete are both really painful
no
edit: i just realized I bumped a week old thread mb
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:33:56 AM by Capella »