Dumb/embarrassing gaming stories

Author Topic: Dumb/embarrassing gaming stories  (Read 4879 times)

When i first played Space Station 13 the first thing i did was to throw myself out of an airlock and then punch myself to critical status.

When i first played Space Station 13 the first thing i did was to throw myself out of an airlock and then punch myself to critical status.
what why

In a CS GO comp match I was getting really annoyed with how the other team was playing (running around with shotguns and just generally being annoying), my team is 14-3 up and about to win. Throughout the past 2 games prior to our 14 lead, me and some Russian guy started arguing because he kept calling the connector, the connector and I kept calling it tunnel mainly because I was going mid with an AWP and stopping people in the mid zone, some people got to connector and I kept calling it tunnel. We argued over this for no reason while we were winning and clearly dominating the game. We won but why the forget would anyone argue about that in the last few rounds of the game?

i have a few
one time i was playing some modern warfare remastered when it first came out and this dumbass was intentionally ignoring defusing and i said some stuff thinking my mic was muted,
imagine my suprise when he said something back

my most embarrassing gamer moment? you mean spending four years falling in love with an internet gamer girl you've known since middle school and spend a week at her house only to find out you're being third wheeled the whole time?? yeah pretty embarrassing. but who's laughing now, Veronica?

my most embarrassing gamer moment? you mean spending four years falling in love with an internet gamer girl you've known since middle school and spend a week at her house only to find out you're being third wheeled the whole time?? yeah pretty embarrassing. but who's laughing now, Veronica?
we live in a society

where coochie is only rewarded to chads and not superior gamers

back when i was in trans therapy i practiced my voice in trouble in terrorist town prob sounded cringy af

clearly therapy didn't help

clearly therapy didn't help
nice low blow attempt on a personal story i couldve also not shared
sadly for you i wore iron pants because trans therapy isnt therapy but actually just an assessment where they assess if you really have gender dysphoria and theres an entire later period in it where they encourage stuff like this to really find out who you are.
this stuff isnt cheap ive spent like 3k euro to say im non binary and it wouldve been more expensive if i wanted to be trans female so you know i took that stuff super serious

back when i was in trans therapy i practiced my voice in trouble in terrorist town prob sounded cringy af
i practiced singing all star on darkrp dont worry brother

we live in a society

where coochie is only rewarded to chads and not superior gamers
well said gamer

i have a crush on a fictional character :weary:

I've accidentally shot teammates on day of defeat and they'd choose to kill me 9 times out of 10 :(

every time i kill myself with stickybombs on boss battles :C

every time i play boss battles