noodles

chinese
14 (51.9%)
italian
7 (25.9%)
even korean
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Parappa The Rapper  (Read 5174 times)

bad drama

Yeah but you didn't state why it was a bad drama or give me any tips on how to improve this drama or make a better drama if i have to in the future.

Yeah but you didn't state why it was a bad drama or give me any tips on how to improve this drama or make a better drama if i have to in the future.
completely pointless and handicapped, this guy's made like 3 threads with iffy face packs, how is that dramaworthy

completely pointless and handicapped, this guy's made like 3 threads with iffy face packs, how is that dramaworthy
4 threads
1 doesnt even have a link
the other doesnt have a screenshot.
hes basically spamming face packs,

he's trying to make content right? when newsboys who aren't experienced at presenting new add-ons come, you see people typically try to help and show solutions. a drama might tell them what to do faster, but it's unnecessary and hostile. give the dude a loving chance

4 threads
1 doesnt even have a link
the other doesnt have a screenshot.
hes basically spamming face packs,
no...... you mean.... someone who's inexperienced in making face packs did something wrong while making one?

no...... you mean.... someone who's inexperienced in making face packs did something wrong while making one?

people literally told him to put screenshots in the other posts he kind of should have a idea now for the screenshot part atleast

people literally told him to put screenshots in the other posts he kind of should have a idea now for the screenshot part atleast
holy stuff you suddenly became verification, getting mad over a completely negligible thing

Tablesalt jacks it to babyfur

friendly reminder that user above is a closet furry

Stolen jokes said for the 9000th time out of context and ruined by darth: Electric Boogaloo

holy stuff you suddenly became verification, getting mad over a completely negligible thing
damm it you summoned him into this thread
can you please unsummon him

Stolen jokes said for the 9000th time out of context and ruined by darth: Electric Boogaloo
it's not a joke