Author Topic: is my blockland reputation good?  (Read 1878 times)

i don't really post on forums much, but is my reputation good or bad on blockland? leave response below (i think my reputation is ok, a lot of people will remember me positively on games, and occaisonaly people will immediately recognize me as cancer)

brycat9001, i am also the same on blockland

having to ask generally makes it worse

true, im just bored and i have never rly thought about this before

i literally have no idea who you are. your existence is far too insignificant to be of concern to me. you are nothing but a mere mortal and beings who have transcended to god status such as myself waste not the minuscule amount of cranial energy required to form opinions regarding such unworthy creatures such as yourself. you are fated to be forever banned from stepping foot inside my mind palace. make no attempt to appeal these rulings for i make not the rules which govern the ascended.

idk who any of you are, but i might know who broomstick is, also i usually can be spotted on cityrpgs, jailbreaks, major blockland community events, freebuilds, fortwars, boss battles, and rp servers

also from a scale of 1/10 i guess i would be a 6 or a 7 with reputation

and i am usually more active on blockland than the forums

and i am usually more active on blockland than the forums
most forumers seem to be more active on the forums than blockland, especially in off topic

beings who have transcended to god status such as myself
i can relate

im too cool to know who you are.

im not as cool as drydess and i dont know who you are either

im too cool to know who you are.
im the one that calls you wetdress xD