[Brick] Brown Treasure Chest w/ Paintable Lock

Author Topic: [Brick] Brown Treasure Chest w/ Paintable Lock  (Read 3207 times)

Brown treasure chest with a paintable lock

A variant of the default treasure chest where the lock and the hinges are paintable, and the chest itself is Blockland's default brown color

Description
This chest variant can function on it's own and alongside the default treasure chest brick

As requested by Lord Tony

Download
Brick_BrownChest.zip (16.2KB)
Mirror: Google Drive

Screenshots
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 04:49:09 AM by Masterlegodude »

That's awesome I'm downloading this ASAP.

Is it also possible to have like a non-achievement version? Because the achievement version only lets me open it once.

I'll probably  just edit that out myself in the script though
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 05:46:41 PM by King Tøny »

ok this is epic

so does this work w/ storage mod? as in when you open it w/ X key, it'l open the chest and the storage UI?

ok this is epic

so does this work w/ storage mod? as in when you open it w/ X key, it'l open the chest and the storage UI?
I don't know how the storage mod works, but if it's something that works with the default treasure chest, then it should work with this too unless the storage mod has to be scripted to be used with other chests

I don't know how the storage mod works, but if it's something that works with the default treasure chest, then it should work with this too unless the storage mod has to be scripted to be used with other chests
it's event based, using the trigger event > self > storage or whatever

I always wondered why this wasn't default because the chest and keys were released in the same update

I always wondered why this wasn't default because the chest and keys were released in the same update
badspot probably intended it only for doors, which I could see why, but it would've been cool if he made the yellow key open the chest

Probably because having the chest colored is easier to read at a glance than a small lock

So I edited the script to remove the achievement and turn this into a regular chest that you can open/close anytime you want.

If anyone is interested.

oh my god why has nobody made this before
now everything else in blockland should have key colorable versions
key colorable tree (for gnomes and squirrels to secure their homes)
door with only a handle and keyhole colorable
trapdoors with colorable keyholes (also a trapdoor in general pls im tired of building them)
keyhole brick
keyhole 1x2 inverted ramps (for secure ducks)
etc