Weird Dreams Thread

Poll

On a scale of 1 to 5, How "What the fuck" Was your last dream?

Stale as a expired piece of bread on the floor
6 (20.7%)
Somewhat out of the ordinary
3 (10.3%)
Weird
11 (37.9%)
Could put LSD Dream Emulator to shame
5 (17.2%)
What's a dream? (Consider getting therapy if you picked this option.)
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Weird Dreams Thread  (Read 1706 times)

Weird Dreams Threadv1
Discuss Dreams You barely remember, Or fully remember.
Or were they dreams at all?

Go here if you have amnesia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream

Thread starts now

I was Monika in a dream once.

I keep having vore happen in my dreams

not that I'm complaining though  :cookieMonster:

I owned 50 clones of my dog which were then stolen by some guy, I had to drive to a certain place to get them back in a Lamborghini aventador SV. That’s the only one I can remember rn

thinking i lost something only to find it and lose another thing, repeat

I owned 50 clones of my dog which were then stolen by some guy, I had to drive to a certain place to get them back in a Lamborghini aventador SV. That’s the only one I can remember rn
holy loving stuff
someone turn that into a movie
please

Also, One time I had a dream but in the end of the dream or near the end a dream a Mailman was pointing a loving Rescue Ranger shotgun from TF2 At me. It had some kinda giftwrap skin on it too.

I had a dream that I was sleeping in bed next to a really lovey young man. I then woke up turned over and saw khaz sleeping next to me and I realized that it wasn't a dream after all

i had a dream i was black

3 days ago i had a nightmare
basically i was in the middle of an underwater kelp forest (a dense one, too). i couldn't see the surface of the water or the seafloor, and i couldn't see where the kelp started or ended. i was in the middle of an endless loving kelp forest and i had the worst feeling of being chased so i just kept swimming in one direction trying to outrun something that might not have even existed
and then i woke up

basically i was in the middle of an underwater kelp forest (a dense one, too). i couldn't see the surface of the water or the seafloor, and i couldn't see where the kelp started or ended. i was in the middle of an endless loving kelp forest and i had the worst feeling of being chased so i just kept swimming in one direction trying to outrun something that might not have even existed
and then i woke up
inb4 leviathan

forget i posted a weird dream i had in another thread cant find it though
if someone finds it tell me
- from boomstick

and then i woke up
please never come to my domain again