Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments  (Read 12119 times)

does icefreeze even have an account on the BLF?

nah probably not

don't know how to feel about this.....

/neutral

how is this related to blockland at all? you were also the one sending me messages in discord non stop then when i go to respond you delete them, also you told me you were ice freeze and you're clearly not. not to mention you're encouraging me to message you

also whats with linking a handicapped drama that doesn't apply to this topic at all? first of all this isnt bl related and second of all that drama is from april
Quick question: is that first screen from before it was ‘deleted’ (quotes for now), or from during the argument? And why didn’t you post context for it, or even the ‘start of your conversation with so and so’ banner thing?

Forgot there’s no editing here. There’s also a fairly large window of time between the two screenshots,
Too. One from today at like 6 AM, and others yesterday during more reasonable times. I’m skeptical of the first screenshot you posted.

Third post, sorry. Got the original context from the dude. https://gyazo.com/6b8aa6f42d06e039164fd12b0e1cc436
Soviet Narwhal is literally using altered evidence to push his agenda and try and tarnish someone else’s
Reputation. Fantastic.

Third post, sorry. Got the original context from the dude. https://gyazo.com/6b8aa6f42d06e039164fd12b0e1cc436
Soviet Narwhal is literally using altered evidence to push his agenda and try and tarnish someone else’s
Reputation. Fantastic.

are you litteraly so handicapped you think i faked all of this

I did just provide evidence that you took the screenshot out of context, if you can be assed to read anything

I did just provide evidence that you took the screenshot out of context, if you can be assed to read anything

so that automatically means i forged it because i didnt provide context? heres your context

he was messaging me this in the morning

the first comment is from yesterday DURING the argument, you happy now?

Yes but he said he cant do stuff so he forced me to do this
Seriously I didn't want but he does not go away until I do it

Yes but he said he cant do stuff so he forced me to do this
Seriously I didn't want but he does not go away until I do it

well he certaintly hasn't gone away lol, hes now resorting to instigating in discords

please save me from this horror

Very sorry guys, i just got my forums account working, anyway.