Author Topic: icefreeze and his (basically) forum Self Delete within a few hours of the first post  (Read 3679 times)

Just drop is it's literally getting nowhere, and stop provoking people soviet, it's getting sad, lol

And also, this makes no excuse, as this topic is related to the other topic, you seem to have a stick so far up your ass, its penetrating your brain, you're literally getting nowhere with this, and stop making excuses. :/

so you ask me to stop provoking you then you provoke me in the same post

Soviet, the kind of kid who's balls are so loving broken apart, that he can't even insult people via text, so he has to try to provoke problems.

And how am i provoking you?

Just drop is it's literally getting nowhere, and stop provoking people soviet, it's getting sad, lol

And also, this makes no excuse, as this topic is related to the other topic, you seem to have a stick so far up your ass, its penetrating your brain, you're literally getting nowhere with this, and stop making excuses. :/
you can only make yourself look like an idiot if you give people something to hang yourself with. the hypocrisy in this post is laughable.

Soviet, the kind of kid who's balls are so loving broken apart, that he can't even insult people via text, so he has to try to provoke problems.

And how am i provoking you?

maybe if you didnt include atleast 3 or 4 insults in your posts you wouldnt have the problem of you provoking

soviet, did you forget to take your anti-depressants? what exactly are you trying to say?

personal experience with you makes me side more with soviet in this case, you're a troubled child who can't form a sentence without insulting someone in it
you constantly attack people around you and you have no self control, you are the one instigating arguments and you are the one who needs to stop

Can you just stop with your bullstuff for once? You have these weird AVGN-like idioms which you don't use correctly. It's just weird. You are not making him seem bad by being the one literally breaking half of the rules of the forum and then continuing with your post formula of "(Soviet Narwhal), you should (stop doing this thing IRONICALLY), (Strange sentence composed of idioms of a markov bot trying to be an insult) (Stop making excuses). You must have some really extreme obsession with him to go on for this long and not realise that we just don't like you. Turn around or something, leave, make better choices, do your bullstuff in private, or something. Just please don't do it here.

No, what i'm trying to say is, what am i doing? and why is this drama-worthy?

Soviet pushed it just as far as i did, and the reason he's gone so far, is because, instead of making valid statements, he lies and makes excuses to fuel up the conversation, and now i'm trying to justify it.

Soviet pushed it just as far as i did, and the reason he's gone so far, is because, instead of making valid statements, he lies and makes excuses to fuel up the conversation, and now i'm trying to justify it.
You're trying to justify yourself trying to mess with some dude who has done nothing major to you. This stupid stuff has been going on or like 2 years and it really makes you wonder if you have aspergers or something and are obsessed with the dude

actually reading your post @verification i do actually realise its like he has a forgetin obsession over me, ever since early december he has been obsessed with me and my old group, he kicked 157 people from my steam group over a fit of rage because i decided to use an inventory editor in forgetin terraria of all games

stop trying to make yourself better soviet, you literally told me in excuse that you had depression, and you post forums from feburary

this fourms is literally a stuffhole, jesus christ soviet, no wonder your so depressed, and you provoking other people is not helping your cause.

It makes it all the worse that you're messing with a dude who has depression. Also, I can't understand the last part of your post. Is Dom0 your alt?
this fourms is literally a stuffhole, jesus christ soviet, no wonder your so depressed, and you provoking other people is not helping your cause.
Oops. You broke another rule.

stop trying to make yourself better soviet, you literally told me in excuse that you had depression, and you post forums from feburary

yet you fail again to provide proof of this, also you do realize that you gave markoss a drama to provide from april 2018 that had evidence from 2017, so how does this make you any better