icefreeze and his (basically) forum Self Delete within a few hours of the first post

Author Topic: icefreeze and his (basically) forum Self Delete within a few hours of the first post  (Read 3676 times)

stop trying to make yourself better soviet, you literally told me in excuse that you had depression, and you post forums from feburary
where's the proof of him saying he has depression though

That's not the point, point is, soviet, why are you provoking people in every little cause you can think of?

That's not the point, point is, soviet, why are you provoking people in every little cause you can think of?

proof please

What do you mean people? It's literally just you.

And no one else on this forum cares about you. You've been stuffting on the community for a while now.

i think you're talking about the wrong person buddy

See, this is what i'm talking about. Who the forget is he provoking and why is that your only argument when you have no proof of it? So far you have only shown that you are obsessed with this dude and are literally stalking him online, and that you are incapable of reading forum rules or knowing post etiquette. No one is gonna believe you unless you have proof that it's not you instigating this stuff

Have you even read the first drama? or did you just jump to the conclusion due to favoritism, no wonder soviet is depressed, blockland fourms is kinda sad, and this is where i'm going to block my acc, bye ya'll i'm going to go to the gym or something and just drop it here, have fun turning into honor students.

Have you even read the first drama? or did you just jump to the conclusion due to favoritism, no wonder soviet is depressed, blockland fourms is kinda sad, and this is where i'm going to block my acc, bye ya'll i'm going to go to the gym or something and just drop it here, have fun turning into honor students.
w:hat:

Well, guess you had a fun time. Drama over guys, the omega chad made a leaving post.

speaking of honor students

Icefreeze literally the most insecure forumer Ive ever seen. Literally nobody here is friends with him so he takes more popular users and very lazily tries to undermine him which never works because he's literally bottom of the barrel so it's not like he can ever establish any kind of superiority

The only person he can fool is himself

bro you used to be icefreeze but now you just bi polar