Epic Day-Drinking

Author Topic: Epic Day-Drinking  (Read 1717 times)

Today I had at least 7-8 drinks, was wasted, sat around for an hour or so, became less drunk, eventually became hungover, threw up, then went back to being sober, all over around 5-6 hours.

God, I love my metabolism.

How was everyone else's day?

wow, you’re an alcoholic? you’re so cool

Good. I was sober the whole day, felt great. I had some bread and butter and now I'm just relaxing while completely sober

wow, you’re an alcoholic? you’re so cool

I was just drinking with friends. I normally forget I even have alcohol.

Good. I was sober the whole day, felt great. I had some bread and butter and now I'm just relaxing while completely sober

Good to hear. You do you. No one has to drink if they don't want to.

I am off the lean rn though. Dunno if that counts as an alcohol but it feels like it

if you're getting obliterated on 7-8 drinks the steryotypes about furrys are more real than I thought

you get drunk often enough to form a pattern off of it? wow you’re so cool

I'm wondering what drink I should try next to expand my growing knowledge of roostertails and drinks.

Most people my age just drink genny and black velvet just so they can get drunk. :V

I'm sitting here trying to understand this sentence

And then I realized I'm logged in lol

I'm sitting here trying to understand this sentence

And then I realized I'm logged in lol
what

Most people my age just drink genny and black velvet just so they can get drunk. :V
bitch youre 20 we literally drink anything if it gets you drunk

i was at a party last night too and lost a bunch of loving drinking games and the neighbors were complaining about the weed being too loud. the host passed out and his girlfriend had to take over for the rest of the night lol
i was probably only drunk on the genever mixed with grape fanta because the beer was heineken and drinking 15 bottles of water doesnt get you drunk

the neighbors were complaining about the weed being too loud.
wha