Menderman's crappy Blockland videos

Author Topic: Menderman's crappy Blockland videos  (Read 1388 times)

I think it's about time I show the forums my attempts at lol funni humor.

Old Blockland Videos Playlist
Not what I actually want to show, but if you want to see all my nekram blockland story knockoffs (for some reason), there you go.

Full playlist
The playlist of crap. Any future crap (when I'm not procrastinating) will be added to the playlist.

Actual Videos:
My ""Machinimas.""
(Click in the images to be linked)

blocklandfiller2.mp4

Edgy Blockland filler, but marked a new era where I didn't use Windows Movie Maker. The first Blockland filler is in the old playlist btw.

blockland the movie

the one, the only, blockland the movie starring all star cast mr. ugly face and evil bad guy!!!

"Went to see this with the family at my local cinema. Bloody fantastic film. Hope the sequel is just as good."
~DynoSkrimisher This is a real comment btw

how to survive

Spoiler alert: Use a crappy dead unfunny meme to survive.

fidget spinner PSA

After I saw Wrapperup's fidget spinner, I took the chance to warn children about the dangers of fidget spinner use. The end result is something I'm actually not too happy with, honestly.

spooky

A Halloween "special." Fun fact: my grandparents dog died the day I uploaded. :( Nothing much to say really, other than the fact I have a GBA emulator on my TV with Mother 3 on it!!!!

Garfielf but it's in Blockland

Made for a friend. Didn't put much effort into it, really. Includes lots o FUNNI FACES!!!!!!

blockland filler 4

Has Ed Edd n Eddy sounds I guess. It's also kinda quiet for some reason.

Other Videos:
Videos also on the playlist, but aren't actually ""machinima.""

Welcome to B4v21 - Pure Insanity

It's long, 24 minutes long. It's just a compilation of weird stuff happening on Keno's B4v21 server, and then sometimes SONY VEGAS forgetS UP THE RENDERING. >>>>>>:(

mm2wood.mid but every instrument is replaced with the Blockland menu sound

Ha ha funny Siivagunner meme!!!!!!!

Things I could improve on:
  • Remembering to set the resolution of the game to 1280x720 or something similar and not 1024x768.
  • More editing stuff, like more camera angles or effects or something.
  • Voice acting with my squeaky voice???

Criticism is welcome. i desperately need it

• Remembering to set the resolution of the game to 1280x720
A while ago when I made a few blockland videos just to get the feel of it, I used camtasia studio, but before you all go and make fun of me it's fine for what I was doing. I didn't need amazing special effects and all my clips were auto set to 1280x720 so I didn't have to record with two black bars awkwardly sitting at the top and bottom of my screen.

Anyways the videos are fine. I liked the garfielf remake, only tip is to at least put a light inside a building if you're recording with shaders on. Turning off the vignette would help too.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:35:21 PM by Luigi609² »

only tip is to at least put a light inside a building if you're recording with shaders on. Turning off the vignette would help too.

Never actually thought of that. Thanks for the tip!