Author Topic: Leave mathew alone.  (Read 5857 times)

we've reached peak tony

Who gives a stuff about matthew? Or anyone else here? I don't know him outside of BLF. Maybe Matthew is just another user like everyone else. Whatever starts in drama, Stays in drama. About 8 Times out of 10 It does.
But still, If you want a drama thread to stop, Let let it drop dead. Let time do it's thing.
And I don't see anyone actually taking a drama thread seriously unless the following is involved:

1. A user who's into Cheese Pizza (urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cheesy%20pizza)
2. private investigating, DDoSing And Other IRL Threats Or worse.

If there is anything I need to add to this list, Quote me.

comparing matthew to jesus.

holy forget
the thought that matthew will be with us forever to the end of time is terrifying

Who gives a stuff about matthew? Or anyone else here? I don't know him outside of BLF. Maybe Matthew is just another user like everyone else. Whatever starts in drama, Stays in drama. About 8 Times out of 10 It does.
But still, If you want a drama thread to stop, Let let it drop dead. Let time do it's thing.
And I don't see anyone actually taking a drama thread seriously unless the following is involved:

1. A user who's into Cheese Pizza (urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cheesy%20pizza)

quality post

the thought that matthew will be with us forever to the end of time is terrifying

And thus the diapers shall descend from the heavens...

what the forget are you rambling about

no sleep for stuffposters

what the forget is this thread

what the forget is this thread
Datiel, haha. Where did you find this one?!

Not surprised. You both hold similar political ideologies