DrenDran and Momentum

Author Topic: DrenDran and Momentum  (Read 4612 times)

where did you find this lol
search "Patriot" for user "drendran"

also yeah editing peoples pics to make fun of them is a pretty stuffty thing. that stuff can actually hurt bad if the person is already on edge about whether or not they look bad in the first place

the search function...

oh lol I thought it was some other forum or something

here's the quote with a link:

It is a rejection of the materialism present in both capitalism and communism. Both capitalism and communism as systems tend to have as their goal the material enrichment of people's lives whether or not these goals are realized in practice. Most of the west, capitalist or communist, idolizes "peace" and "human rights" as the greatest good towards which to strive. In reality this means that such people believe that humanity is at its best when we can all just get fat, do drugs, and watch TV all day without interruption. At its core a fascist acknowledges that there is some higher purpose. This could be racial identity, national status, technological progress, pleasing a god, and other things which someone would willingly endure struggle for. Humanity is defined by this desire for struggle and its ability to create a state which is instrumental in facilitating it. This state, which encapsulates all of culture, religion, language, art, economics, morality, and politics uses these things as tools to achieve those goals for its nation.

in my experience drendran and momentum have never been that bad
like they were cool people to talk to while we were making new years 2018

imo nal USED TO be a total bitch but i think hes gotten a lot cooler as times went on

i feel like this topic is super late to the punch, woulda been Real Trap stuff during new years 2018 but the closest thing to drama during that was kalphiter having an autistic stufffit

considering both you and momentum spent the better half of new years 2017 trying to get a rise out of nal it's not that much of a shocker he didn't hold a high opinion of you

the closest thing to drama during that was kalphiter having an autistic stufffit
some things never change

what the forget is wrong with this communtiy

why does the op read like a thesis

"dossier"

jesus christ

jesus christ
you have a loving  dragon lizard thing licking the screen

i'm not gonna act like i know what happened but u seem to like to play down whatever "jokes" these were
Sounds like a case of people being completely unaware of their own actions. That or it's extreme backpedaling.

But DrenDran and Momentum can't get upset over this post because it's just a joke!

you have a loving  dragon lizard thing licking the screen
lmao are we back to screaming at peoples avatars? i thought that whole thing died down years ago. I guess the forums never change