name a country that you think is interesting but would never go to. give reasons

Author Topic: name a country that you think is interesting but would never go to. give reasons  (Read 2091 times)

help a forumer out with his homework

Switzerland. They are a very small country which has almost never gone into any conflict. Despite being small, the entire thing still is pretty spread out and would remind you of 1700's america the buildings are so loving spread out.

i would really like to go to japan but everyone would think im a weeb

i'd love to visit the balkans or the baltics but the language barrier

turkey because all the trojan and roman stuff is super interesting. also istanbul is loving amazing looking
id never go there though for obvious reasons

Australia but my thin casper crack addict skin would ignite on contact with the sun and air there

hungary but language barriers and corrupt
taiwan but language barriers

turkey because all the trojan and roman stuff is super interesting. also istanbul is loving amazing looking
id never go there though for obvious reasons
youre supposed to actually give reasons on why you wouldnt go (but you didnt figure that out because you didnt actually read the thread)

Italy. I just want to see some roman architecture but I don't want to be just another le annoying touriste.
Plus travelling is expensive, and I don't want to have to learn another language just to see stuff that was build a long time ago.

id go to iceland but anything colder than 60° is instant death for me

thank you forums.  you will be remembered in a human geography teacher's manila folder somewhere

china because they would eat me

Iraq would be an interesting place to go to because of the ancient sites but there is a war going on...