Post some obscure and weird Cartoon AND Live Action shows

Author Topic: Post some obscure and weird Cartoon AND Live Action shows  (Read 6859 times)

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:51:53 PM by cblock360 »

Holy loving stuff burka loving avenger how have I not heard of this before
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:50:30 PM by thegoodperry »

i only have the vaguest memory of watching this. Apparently its made by the veggietales crew so that might be why.

i only have the vaguest memory of watching this. Apparently its made by the veggietales crew so that might be why.
yo i slightly remember this too

[img ]https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/321_Penguins_9161.jpg[/img]

forget you i remember this wtf

I believe some of it is on youtube.

spliced is no longer airing, but i think jimmy twoshoes still gets new eps.  everything past s1 when the artstyle gets more ren-and-stimpyish is kinda garbo tho

Leaked FFVII remasterd images
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:58:35 PM by cblock360 »

Holy stuff I was literally discussing league of super evil with a friend I was hanging out with today and I literally mentioned how Dr frog is literally a clone of that one green brother from storm hawks

What a crazy coincidence

venture bros
this isn't even obscure it's like the second most popular running adult swim show

yoo holy forget dude

op killed me with the first pic jfc