Author Topic: the government found out how to censor the internet without breaking the 1st ame  (Read 2022 times)

fake news just like your stuffty topics. go back to 4chan, ppl may still give a stuff there about your lies
i dont know sounds like youre giving a stuff about his lies by raging about them right now

To be honest, I agree with Tony on this. Our laws are so outdated that private companies are getting WAY too much power. The problem is, the private companies are pretty much the only way to change this, and they obviously don't want to give up their power.

To be honest, I agree with Tony on this. Our laws are so outdated that private companies are getting WAY too much power. The problem is, the private companies are pretty much the only way to change this, and they obviously don't want to give up their power.
thank u sir mr obvious of earth

Your tone of voice isn't calm.
i dont know sounds like youre giving a stuff about his lies by raging about them right now
this is projection purely because i cant even imagine being angry about this forum in the year of our lord 2018
i bet this is because i didnt tell tony to eat my ass 20 times like the other times, i dont know what else it could be because this is the most tame ive been i only called him an idiot and a brainiac???
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:33:09 PM by hootaloo »

thank u sir mr obvious of earth

Well somebody had to say it

this is projection purely because i cant even imagine being angry about this forum in the year of our lord 2018

See I don't like that smirk your giving me.

See I don't like that smirk your giving me.
i got it the first time