[news] RAPISTS CAN SUE THE VICTIMS WHO WANT AN ABORTION NOW.

Author Topic: [news] RAPISTS CAN SUE THE VICTIMS WHO WANT AN ABORTION NOW.  (Read 1874 times)

Arkansas passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion

The pro-life law, which was pushed through in just two months by the state's Republican government, prohibits all dilation and evacuation (D&E) procedures, in which the physician removes the foetus from the womb with surgical tools.

A clause in the legislation also states the husband of a woman seeking an abortion, if he is presumed to be the baby's father, can file a civil lawsuit against the physician for monetary damages or "injunctive relief" ― a court order that would prevent the doctor from going ahead with the procedure.

The woman’s parents or legal guardians can also sue to stop the abortion, if she is a minor.

Although a husband cannot win money in cases of “criminal conduct” against his wife ― namely, spousal rape ― he could still sue to block her from having the abortion.

State Representative Andy Mayberry, who co-sponsored the bill, called D&E a “gruesome, barbaric procedure”, adding that the routine procedure “is one that no civilised society should embrace”.

Mr Mayberry is also the president of Arkansas Right to Life, a subsidiary of America's largest pro-life organisation, the National Right to Life Committee.

Thaaaaaaaaats Arkansas

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2017/2017R/Bills/HB1032.pdf

(c) The following individuals are excluded from liability under this
2 subchapter:
3 (1) A woman who receives or attempts to receive a dismemberment
4 abortion;
5 (2) A nurse, technician, secretary, receptionist, or other
6 employee or agent who is not a physician but acts at the direction of a
7 physician; and
8 (3) A pharmacist or other individual who is not a physician but
9 who fills a prescription or provides instruments or materials used in a
10 dismemberment abortion to the physician or at the direction of the physician.

11 (d) This subchapter does not prohibit an abortion by any other method
12 for any reason, including rape or incest.

this isn't from "MSM", this is straight from the law itself, all you had to do was actually read it

pro life laws are terrible regardless of this headline

just put that lil brother up for adoption i swear to god

just put that lil brother up for adoption i swear to god
dont u love putting urself through hell for nine months just to create another life that’s bound to be hell itself

dont u love putting urself through hell for nine months just to create another life that’s bound to be hell itself
bbbut the mass of cells is definitely a person!!!!! thats murder!!!!!!!!!

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2017/2017R/Bills/HB1032.pdf

(c) The following individuals are excluded from liability under this
2 subchapter:
3 (1) A woman who receives or attempts to receive a dismemberment
4 abortion;
5 (2) A nurse, technician, secretary, receptionist, or other
6 employee or agent who is not a physician but acts at the direction of a
7 physician; and
8 (3) A pharmacist or other individual who is not a physician but
9 who fills a prescription or provides instruments or materials used in a
10 dismemberment abortion to the physician or at the direction of the physician.

11 (d) This subchapter does not prohibit an abortion by any other method
12 for any reason, including rape or incest.

this isn't from "MSM", this is straight from the law itself, all you had to do was actually read it

can someone explain if I need to be outraged or not cause I've been too busy to read lately

[i mg]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/390/797/41a.jpg[/img]
any other abortcels out there??

any other abortcels out there??
im fine with abortion as long as dipstuffs like you are the ones getting aborted

im fine with abortion as long as dipstuffs like you are the ones getting aborted
what you got against my brother daswiruch 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOUf1Hly_VI

can someone explain if I need to be outraged or not cause I've been too busy to read lately
a person can rape/forget their sibling then sue the doctor so the girl can't get an abortion

good thing my daughter can't sue me