topsters thread

Author Topic: topsters thread  (Read 3556 times)

It's not a self righteous music thread without a death grips album

nice bad brains and early swans. I have a feeling you would enjoy the latest NIN album if you haven't heard it yet

since topsters is weak
https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/rossbear/r5.0

baby's first trip to /mu/ nice

nice bad brains and early swans. I have a feeling you would enjoy the latest NIN album if you haven't heard it yet

since topsters is weak
https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/rossbear/r5.0
i abandoned rym a while ago, i should update my stuff

It's not a self righteous music thread without a death grips album
on god

baby's first trip to /mu/ nice
your new schtick of making fun of everything, basically copying torin and tito isn't funny, you're a loving grown man

i abandoned rym a while ago, i should update my stuff
You totally should, it keeps me up to date on new releases & it’s a great place for discussion

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:44:14 PM by Blood OG Kidalex90 »

your new schtick of making fun of everything, basically copying torin and tito isn't funny, you're a loving grown man

DUDE LOL did i hurt a nerve or somethin?

ur board is literally /mu/ first page lmao?????? am i wrong? or maybe ur mad because i am right?

also im not copeying anyone idiot im myself

DUDE LOL did i hurt a nerve or somethin?

ur board is literally /mu/ first page lmao?????? am i wrong? or maybe ur mad because i am right?

also im not copeying anyone idiot im myself
i dont think ministry is /mu/ first page

I guess it can't render Hangul

So where's the thread for bottoms?

I've seen people make these before, they're pretty nice to look at, I ought to give it a try sometime soon now that I know the website, thanks.

this isn't sorted very well because i have a hard time choosing favorites and even remembering what i like in the first place

this isn't sorted very well because i have a hard time choosing favorites and even remembering what i like in the first place

the old ones are better

(i wonder if anyone gets the reference of the foldername lol)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:06:10 AM by hootaloo »