Poll

Did you really?

Yes
19 (67.9%)
No
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Did you ever have a cartoon, videogame crush?  (Read 2709 times)

Did you? Please name so we can point fingers and laugh.

is this the western terminology for waifu

multiple that i refuse to name

Since no one is doing that i'm gonna say it,
I used to be in love with Starfire from the original Teen Titans.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Halloween Mercy. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly loving hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do loving ANYTHING for the chance to get Halloween Mercy pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to loving bear. Why would Blizzard create something so perfect? To loving tantalize us? loving laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just loving can't anymore. forget.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Halloween Mercy. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly loving hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do loving ANYTHING for the chance to get Halloween Mercy pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to loving bear. Why would Blizzard create something so perfect? To loving tantalize us? loving laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just loving can't anymore. forget.
take a shot everytime time he says forget

take a shot everytime time he says forget
take a shot everytime you make a stupid post

dont take a shot ok

take a shot every time you forget an animal