shacker (252130) distributing blhack

Author Topic: shacker (252130) distributing blhack  (Read 8635 times)

handicapped Brazilian monkey trying to be funny
Now this is funny.

I knew this Shacker guy was gonna be a troublemaker, he had that stank about him

shacker drama turned into handicapped monkey drama

Not only did he do that on my Server, he also went to mastrya's Server and did the same thing there. Freeday told me that the BLHack link is fake, i can't confirm that since i don't want to try it out myself

Not only did he do that on my Server, he also went to mastrya's Server and did the same thing there. Freeday told me that the BLHack link is fake, i can't confirm that since i don't want to try it out myself
poor maystra

(his name was th0t with a crossed out 0 at the time) i remember on one server, he was acting really weird and somehow found my old roblox account, and then the server became really laggy and said ddosing is fun (i don't know if he meant as joke or really meant it)

(his name was th0t with a crossed out 0 at the time) i remember on one server, he was acting really weird and somehow found my old roblox account, and then the server became really laggy and said ddosing is fun (i don't know if he meant as joke or really meant it)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/368982735232172034/477916313797525509/unknown.png