pants/zinrooster (219615) spamming, being a handicap, and stealing names

Author Topic: pants/zinrooster (219615) spamming, being a handicap, and stealing names  (Read 2006 times)

So, this is my first drama but I feel like it needs to be done. He is the main/alt of shacker I'm 100% sure of.
I was on chilling on my friend benny1405's blockland server a couple days ago when he joins and starts being handicapped. Benny1405 then removes his admin and starts threatening to drama.

He also says this:

Then, he starts to throw a fit and spams a bit of gif research into benny's steam messages, I don't have pictures as that's bad to post but:

He joins back with another name in attempt to fool us and troll us to get some sort of "revenge" or smth and then he starts to spam and be annoying as heck with the name "pants"

^this goes on for a bit. Benny then kicks him

(he joins back)
and then he spams research in benny's messages AGAIN and admits to it.

We tell him we can drama him for this. He replies with:

Before he changed his name to pants i'm pretty sure, he changed his name to "Jenny1405" in attempt to troll us.

Note: This is not the only time he's copied other peoples names and stuff. All he does is troll in blockland. That's literally his life. If you try to talk to him all he does is basically troll you.
On another topic, I don't have proof, but pants/zinrooster/shacker/windows vista was spamming explosions on benny's server when he tried to host when I was offline.

Just look at this ridiculous list of names he has. Not to mention he was spacebar, who also got perma banned from crown's jailbreak.

Look up this BL_ID for yourself and have fun looking at the huge list of handicapped names. And, like I said before, he's Shacker as well, so it explains quite a lot.

while this drama is completely valid, you're giving him what he wants, it's best to just ignore him or ban him instead of making a whole deal out of it. all he's seeking is attention

while this drama is completely valid, you're giving him what he wants, it's best to just ignore him or ban him instead of making a whole deal out of it. all he's seeking is attention

Just saying to watch out for shacker's main as he is just as big of a troll on there as he is on the shacker account.

so are you just mentioning shacker in this because it’s hip and trendy or do you actually have any evidence

shacker is a some windows vista logo alt

which is zinrooster/pants if you look at the name list

damn i want a name like Spanish Man

so are you just mentioning shacker in this because it’s hip and trendy or do you actually have any evidence
shacker is some windows vista logo

your first mistake was joining benny's server

im a loving dumb forget ignore above post

Pretty hard to get perma’d on crown’s. Damn.

/support
i know zinlock and i think zinrooster is a cheap insult name

If you try to talk to him all he does is basically troll you.
false

Benny1405 then removes his admin and starts threatening to drama.