Poll

well what fucking is it?

tinythread
23 (48.9%)
megathread
24 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: August 12, 2019, 01:38:51 AM

Author Topic: Do you like tiny or mega threads?  (Read 3182 times)

I just need to know what everyone's opinion on the whole tinythread megathread debate.

Personally I like tinythreads but it seems like there is a stigma against them.

Everyone wants a megathread for some reason and if you make a thread that is related to that megathread people will be on your ass about it.

So what's the big deal about megathreads? What's wrong with tinythreads?

tinythreads are autism

Look at that, you're the first commentator of my post.

I told you that you keep loving following me around, always wanting to be the first to forget up my tinythreads.

Megathreads are good when there's lots of new things to talk about, like a comic series or computers. Smaller threads are better for unfocused news articles and other small topics that probably won't be updated.

I'm curious as to how slow the front page would move if Tony made a megathread for all his news.

Wow, I really triggered you.

do you like posting lots of pointless threads or only a few good ones please reply with your answer except tony because we already know your answer

do you like posting lots of pointless threads or only a few good ones please reply with your answer except tony because we already know your answer
alot of pointless threads cause this whole damn stuff is pointless

Wow, I really triggered you.
This is your fault that we now have +1 more Tonythreads

My day is entirely ruined by this farce, thanks man

watch the reason the results are hidden be tony swapping the options on us again

realization
wait polls can't be edited

do you like posting lots of pointless threads

This is a tinythread not a pointlessthread.

watch the reason the results are hidden be tony swapping the options on us again

You can't edit polls.