[tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.

Author Topic: [tinythread] Darth C3P0² is slanderizing with no proof.  (Read 10814 times)

darth shut the forget up lol
he probably stopped posting because you've been harassing him constantly w/o intention to stop

This.

Holy stuff! Tony, you are alright! Thank god. *swipes sweat off face* I am so glad you are alright. How's it been?

hey darth Darth C3P0²

Star wars sucks ass

hey handicap losers that waste their time comping accounts are literal honor students

(just saying)

Holy stuff! Tony, you are alright! Thank god. *swipes sweat off face* I am so glad you are alright. How's it been?
you're an actual idiot darth
I thought you learned from your past mistakes, but it looks like you haven't.

learn to keep your word, bucko

you're an actual idiot darth
I thought you learned from your past mistakes, but it looks like you haven't.

learn to keep your word, bucko
this sounds........oddly familiar..................... .......

this sounds........oddly familiar..................... .......
yeah I'm aware it sounds hypocritical af but he said he'd change, like, multiple loving times and has failed to do so
i've promised it once and I'm changing how I think of things and such, he is clearly being a troll here

you are so flaming right now. have fun being banned :)

you are so flaming right now. have fun being banned :)
you actually have some form of high-functioning autism darth
any 'flame' you get is deserved since you've been harassing someone continuously despite them asking you to stop

dude, im not harassing tony. im trying to figure out if he's safe. you act 10x more handicapped than i ever will on a daily basis. just stop.

Just stop, Darth, you're not helping anything and this little act you're doing is just making you look stupider with each post

hahaha this loving idiot talking about proof tony you can look it up yourself just open google and look up the proof fam