GreenBH
12 (8.8%)
trueblood1111
1 (0.7%)
Boltster
3 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Voting closed: December 25, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Author Topic: Worst Forumer 2018 - Poll Open  (Read 9526 times)

lets get to page 5 already guys

King Tony
Col Burton
TableSalt
Verification
Master Matthew

tablesalt.

He necrobumps and stalks people.

He contributes nothing to any discussion.

Shorting the page milestone to four. When the poll starts it ends Christmas of this year.

Top 5 worst people in the forums in my opinion :
1) King tony
1) Unova/Verification
1) Col.  Burton
1) TableSalt
1) Cheesepizza2

how the forget is cheesepizza the worst lmfao
hes annoying but not nearly as bad as anyone else you listed lol

I've been here long enough you better qualify me for entry or we'll all see how corrupt you are taking donations and rigging elections to suit your own designation of what's right or who is best for the position that you want to fill I could go on and make more of a point of it but that would take too long and what use would it be anyway falling on the deaf ears that it would

Yes I talk like this irl[/irony]

Unova. He ruined avatars by pinging Rotondo in the discord while it was going on and rotondo disabled it even though he was going to do it anyways after greenbh revealed it. forget him.

difference is you encouraged people to do it. big jump between him telling you how to do it and you actively encouraging everyone to do it. hes still in the wrong, we've been over this a hundred times big brain

anyone who said tony cuz he's a bro

difference is you encouraged people to do it. big jump between him telling you how to do it and you actively encouraging everyone to do it. hes still in the wrong, we've been over this a hundred times big brain
you can go and kill yourself if you think that telling people to do something will make them do it big brain

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:04:04 PM by Rotondo »

you can go and kill yourself if you think that telling people to do something will make them do it big brain
qft
is this flaming or what lol