The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real

Author Topic: The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real  (Read 4041 times)

The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real

The Political Deplatforming of Alternative Media

Humble Water Filter Merchant got loving nuked, Stephan Molyneux got striked on his account, and someone got taken down off patreon by Master Card, because Master Card denied him service on the grounds of having incorrect politics.

This is becoming actual 1984.

The Purge wasn't about censorship you loving inbred.

The Purge wasn't about censorship you loving inbred.

All Crime is Legal for a night, i know.
But swap "for a night" to "against conservatives"

All Crime is Legal for a night, i know.
But swap "for a night" to "against conservatives"
better yet: swap it to "against Master Matthew"

This kind of things been going on for the last 60 years. At the heart of it is companies distancing themselves from people or products that no long represent them or would otherwise put them in a bad light through affiliation. Usually political but sometimes stances on popular topics.

Id could source multiple times where this same kind of thing happened back in the late 50s till now, but I'm not going to because I know that no matter what I come up with Master Mathew will do what he can to discredit it or claim that it's not the same.

This kind of thing boils down to marketing, and just because it happened to somebody you agree with doesn't mean that the world is ending or some kind of purge is going to happen.

Besides, its no surprise YouTube is doing this either. They've been doing it for a few years.

The same people laughing about this thread are the same people who probably only listen to CNN and still believe in russian collusion.

I'm going to shoot you in the head

The same people laughing about this thread are the same people who probably only listen to CNN and still believe in russian collusion.

...Or you could say that, sure.

It's true though.
when you can't shoot down the argument, attack the person's character instead

when you can't shoot down the argument, attack the person's character instead

I'm not attacking anyone I'm stating a fact.