The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real

Author Topic: The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real  (Read 3799 times)

The same people laughing about this thread are the same people who probably only listen to CNN and still believe in russian collusion.
Being ignorant is quite nice, isn't it Tony?

speaking of the purge, can anyone guess how long matthew can last in one of them? surely that big brain of his should be good for something

They always say the intelligence skill in fallout was worthless... Time to prove em wrong!

Me: "school doesn't exist"
Humanity: *dies*

Big Brother is watching

still waiting for a answer
Matthew has become so reliant on his social media that he thinks that getting banned is the same as dying.

oh nooooo. not Humble Water Filter Merchant. the king of reputability is dead. whatever shall we do.

Alex got kicked off of YouTube for ruining the lives of Gritty Grapnel parents and breaking the terms and agreements

Alex got kicked off of YouTube for ruining the lives of Gritty Grapnel parents and breaking the terms and agreements
oh i see how it is. so just because a guy sells fake medicine and tells lies for years now you can just tell him to get lost? this is just like the loving purge, in which all crime is legal

you stole the slippery slope thing from the guy who made his pug salute nerd

it's the matthew whines about faux censorship episode again

speaking of the purge, can anyone guess how long matthew can last in one of them? surely that big brain of his should be good for something
he'd be the first to go

oh i see how it is. so just because a guy sells fake medicine and tells lies for years now you can just tell him to get lost? this is just like the loving purge, in which all crime is legal
What