THIS GAME SUCKS MONKEY rooster

Author Topic: THIS GAME SUCKS MONKEY rooster  (Read 6382 times)

greenbh we r all very proud of ur detective skills but nobody cares

this man right here goes by EPIC GAMER. clearly a fake

see? no reply. clearly a fake epic gamer.

greenbh we r all very proud of ur detective skills but nobody cares
can you not stuff on someone for one second? I mean it just seems like you stuff on everyone whenever you can

Yeah not datiel. We are good friends on discord, but whoever hacked him probably took a T to do some research on who I was to make it sound like they knew me.

also datiel doesn't talk like this FYI. it just sucks because I can't ask him to verify on discord because he ain't forgetin online

congrats asshat im not datiel now forget off i seriously cannot loving stand you 90% of this thread is just you talking to yourself thinking people give a forget

But who would hack Datiel? Dude's done nothing to no one as far as i'm aware

congrats asshat im not datiel now forget off i seriously cannot loving stand you 90% of this thread is just you talking to yourself thinking people give a forget

so tell me, why'd you hijack him? just curious, did he raid your server? He told me he raids them sometimes. (not bl servers, discord servers)

i think he only raids object show cigarettes though but I could be wrong

can u stop trying to be an armchair investigator and read this

oh so it's somebody on the forums right now

now let's figure out who it is, epic style.

it's adrenaline. no question. the epic gamer is behind this. clearly when datiel killed him in trench wars, he hijacked his account to find his pro gamer skills and tried to rape his account.

not epic adrenaline, not epic

oh so it's somebody on the forums right now

now let's figure out who it is, epic style.

it's adrenaline. no question. the epic gamer is behind this. clearly when datiel killed him in trench wars, he hijacked his account to find his pro gamer skills and tried to rape his account.

not epic adrenaline, not epic
i said i wasnt gonna say not funny again but this really isnt funny

actually lets solve this by playing clue online