THIS GAME SUCKS MONKEY rooster

Author Topic: THIS GAME SUCKS MONKEY rooster  (Read 6388 times)

actually some key traits of this tard can be boiled down to:

using >stuff like this

bad grammar (im instead of I'm)

not epic

I'm pretty sure Badspot can figure out who's behind this once he hears about it, so they're probably gonna be banned or revoked anyway

True, true. but this dude's angst sounds very, very familiar. But I can't pin who had angst like this before to anybody, just the fact its familiar

actually some key traits of this tard can be boiled down to:

using >stuff like this

bad grammar (im instead of I'm)

not epic
True, true. but this dude's angst sounds very, very familiar. But I can't pin who had angst like this before to anybody, just the fact its familiar
do you actually think this is helping

do you actually think this is helping

i'm starting to think the hacker is a clone of you because he's just as loving annoying

actually lets solve this by playing clue online
i bet it was professor plum with the candlestick in the conservatory

GreenBH, could you actually chill? You're really not being funny or witty in any way, you're just making yourself look stupid for no reason

well datiel said he needs somebody to buy him another key if his account gets banned so yeah.

He also said he thinks it may be hotpocket because he raided a server recently with him in it. Not sure though

i bet it was professor plum with the candlestick in the conservatory
Okay tbh everytime i played clue it was loving plum and the candlestick

GreenBH, could you actually chill? You're really not being funny or witty in any way, you're just making yourself look stupid for no reason
suprised your not telling adrenaline to chill he was the one starting the fight with green

well datiel said he needs somebody to buy him another key if his account gets banned so yeah.

He also said he thinks it may be hotpocket because he raided a server recently with him in it. Not sure though
again why are you just making random guesses even though he already said he wasnt hacked

again why are you just making random guesses even though he already said he wasnt hacked

no I'm taking to him on discord. Should've mentioned that

But datiel told me something. Recently he raided Lucario's gay furry discord, twice. He's the only person who would probably hate him right now that uses blockland forums, considering that background.

forums compromised again?

no I'm taking to him on discord. Should've mentioned that

But datiel told me something. Recently he raided Lucario's gay furry discord, twice. He's the only person who would probably hate him right now that uses blockland forums, considering that background.
are u ignoring me saying that he didnt hack him he probably gave someone else his password

are u ignoring me saying that he didnt hack him he probably gave someone else his password

datiel said he didn't give anybody his password

His password was unchanged from the smf fiasco last month, so it's not a very far fetched scenario to assume whoever got his account has access to some sort of pastebin of all the old passwords from that, or alternatively he knows someone who has them. Change your passwords if you haven't since the forum update because datiel probably won't be the last account to get hijacked if my assumptions are correct.