datiel12 has been hacked

Author Topic: datiel12 has been hacked  (Read 15581 times)

you clearly didnt read the thread read it then posti dont know how many times i need to tell u that nobody believes what u say
( also youre the only person ( besides tablesalt who hasnt read the thread ) who thinks the evidence is useless )
I forgot to add the following:

dont take the bait

I forgot to add the following:

dont take the bait
you know youre getting revoked right lmfao

holy forget hotpocket just got forgeted

you know youre getting revoked right lmfao
Am I actually the person who hijacked datiel12?
ima keep it real with you chief but this is some shady as forget accusations

hey hotpocket unless your next post has actual proof that you didnt hijack datiel12s account im not reading it and youre admitting that you hijacked his account

hey hotpocket unless your next post has actual proof that you didnt hijack datiel12s account im not reading it and youre admitting that you hijacked his account
Ok, Let's restart and try to get a plan.

I could compare my IP to his, but I don't know his IP. So how do we do this?

lol

nope sorry "lets restart and try to get a plan" isnt proof

also u were using a VPN ( which u admitted to ) when u logged into datiels account

also u were using a VPN ( which u admitted to ) when u logged into datiels account
If we want to get proof, we'll have to restart. And how did I admit to using a vpn?

nope sorry "lets restart and try to get a plan" isnt proof
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/lunacy

If we want to get proof, we'll have to restart. And how did I admit to using a vpn?
lmfao whos "we" everyone here believes its you
also

Who does > outside of four clam?

I'm gonna pm him and see what happens

Who does > outside of four clam?

I'm gonna pm him and see what happens
hey every time u try and change the subject im gonna count it ok u changed the subject 1 time

hey every time u try and change the subject im gonna count it ok u changed the subject 1 time
We are on the topic of: trying to get proof i'm not datiel12

also here's what i got

cant send him pms so what the forget do i do