datiel12 has been hacked

Author Topic: datiel12 has been hacked  (Read 15593 times)

More updates from BIG H.O.T.P.O.C.K.E.T

damn guys gotta admit its 100% me i hijacked datiels account while on my international united flight from scotland to dc. it’s been me all along

100% real brother talk fact of the matter is: it's extremely easy to RAT (u can download those anywhere) someone or get them to click on a phishing link

the constant deflecting, trying to shift the blame onto others, and vicious defense should raise at least a few eyebrows

i mean hes actually a painfully terrible liar lol

yo hotpocket used to be cool wtf happened

I would be really, really suprised if it was Hotpocket or Lunario. They do not have the knowledge to access an account illicitly.

Its also a bit harder to hijack accounts ever since the forum moved to https, so it probably is prior knowledge of the password or a flaw with this version of SMF.

they said datiel backstabbed someone. this isnt run of the mill forget blockland jew bullstuff, datiel did something to make someone mad. so who would datiel have made mad (and possibly delusional) to the point they believed datiel backstabbed them

they said datiel backstabbed someone. this isnt run of the mill forget blockland jew bullstuff, datiel did something to make someone mad. so who would datiel have made mad (and possibly delusional) to the point they believed datiel backstabbed them
hotpocket

hey
did you guys notice..
adrenaline is trying really hard to pin the blame on hotpocket
clearly hes trying to draw attention away from himself!

yes.. yes! all the evidence adds up
he is only saying hotpocket did it to prevent people from realizing that it was really ADRENALINE all along!!!!

did anybody else get 502 error for like a half hour? whatever
so what did datiel do to hotpocket exactly

I did... wtf happened

yes also datiel spammed a server hotpocket was on and that made him really mad

yes also datiel spammed a server hotpocket was on and that made him really mad
how to make it look like you didn't do it, blame someone you don't like with no evidence

now im not saying it isnt possible but why would adrenaline hack datiel

sorry yall false alarm, i was just testing out my steal forum account script... seems it worked a little too hard haha, i spoke to datiel12 and we're cool now so everythings good you're welcome