datiel's map stuff

Author Topic: datiel's map stuff  (Read 2774 times)

Recently, his stuff got removed by a hacker dude or whatever. Unfortunately for the hacker or whatever, he didn't edit datiel's posts that have links to the maps and stuff (or at least most of them).

Second oopsie by the hacker dude or whatever is that all datiel's maps are on leopard hosting services anyways, so I'm doing a public service by going through the downloads list and linking them all here.

Thing to make this stuff work:
System_StaticMaps

Maps:
Assault
Attic
Backyard
Bathroom
BL_Construct
Black Mesa
Closet
Creeper Arena
E1M1
Flatgrass (alt)
Iceworld
Ikea Room
Kitchen (alt 1) (alt 2) *ported by another guy name Tendon, not by datiel
Lego Awp
Lego Battles
Living Room
Mobiles Disco
Shadow Moses
SpyGlass
TheStreets

As a side note, some maps have multiple download links. This is because they were listed multiple times and contain different file sizes, so if one of the links doesn't work, try an alternate and let me know so I can adjust the links.

There were also some maps not in the list that were still posted by datiel, maps like closet or shadow moses. This post is all that I've found so far and there might be more maps that were available previously.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:59:31 PM by The Subject »

bless

anyone find out who the starfish is that hacked datiel?

Big thanks. Also It seems easier to scroll through dl's without the images.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:53:04 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

he's working on the tbm bathroom now

Whoever hacked datiel I will spam

Whoever hacked datiel I will spam
let me fix that
Whoever hacked datiel, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

wwell i was bored though so..... .. ...... ..  . ... . .

Can you put my name  next to creeper arena since I originally made it?

lolol

tablesalt you forgetass stop loving with tony for two damn seconds and move on with your life. Its like you only come on here to piss tony off and laugh alone.

tablesalt you forgetass stop loving with tony for two damn seconds and move on with your life. Its like you only come on here to piss tony off and laugh alone.
WOW okay dude stop raging

thanks for reminding me that kitchen wasn't ported by datiel, but by Tendon.

thanks for reminding me that kitchen wasn't ported by datiel, but by Tendon.

wat