are you a summer or winter mofo?

Poll

summer vs winter

summer
25 (31.3%)
winter
55 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: are you a summer or winter mofo?  (Read 4792 times)

i loving love winter and fall

aslong as its fall or winter im happy
also pray that texas gets snow again this winter

Summer, I REALLY hate the cold

Late summer/early fall is best

I'd love to go outside more, but this 100+ degree heat is death. Winter feels like the only time I can enjoy being outdoors in Florida.

I'd love to go outside more, but this 100+ degree heat is death. Winter feels like the only time I can enjoy being outdoors in Florida.
shoutout to the poor floridians in the summer

i like summer but i get sunburned, the annoying little loving bugs are out, and its all humid. the only good thing is that i dont get school for 2 months for the summer.
winter is cool as well, but down here in newburgh all the roads get forgeted with ice n stuff and get closed. but hey, its kinda relaxing as well. you also got holidays like christmas and new years.

summer has heat and bugs
winter has cold and snow

hm...

forget winter. -50 weather and the sun setting at 4 PM can kiss my ass

summer has heat and bugs
winter has cold and snow

hm...
Heat is difficult to escape, and the bugs are nuisances
Cold is easier to escape, snuggling up under your sheets or in some warm clothes feels great, and there are vehicles and various on-foot workers that clear out snow on the streets and sidewalks

The real issue with winter is ice, so you have to decide whether or not the heat, humidity, and insects are better or worse than having to walk or drive through ice

It's still a pretty tough choice though, but i still say winter is better

forget winter. -50 weather and the sun setting at 4 PM can kiss my ass
try not living in dogstuff, canada

summer is legitimately my least favourite season because you can't seem to ever get cool enough whereas in winter you can just wear something
the only downside is shovelling snow

summer is legitimately my least favourite season because you can't seem to ever get cool enough whereas in winter you can just wear something
the only downside is shovelling snow
well, your name is fireking. maybe u weren't cut out for the heat after all