President Annoying Orange hints at doing something big to stop Social Media Monopolies from censoring voices.

Poll

Will president trump do something to force Social Media Monopolies to stop censoring voices, or will this continue to spiral out of control?

He will act.
7 (58.3%)
He will not act.
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange hints at doing something big to stop Social Media Monopolies from censoring voices.  (Read 2114 times)

CNN is fake news.
But not now or ever, would I want CNN censored.

But not now or ever, would I want CNN censored.

I want CNN hold accountable for the BLM riots they caused by constantly race baiting and purposely trying to stir stuff.

CNN Took multiple speakers off the air. I remember watching something on youtube of a clip. It went like this.

Reporter 2: Hillary Clinton is a liar, (Goes on about some other stuff) And that-
[Reporter 2's Feed gets cut off]
Reporter 1 Comments on the feed getting cut off in a snarky-ass attitude.

Does anyone else have the clip

Edit: Found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-Ikva_fVs&ab_channel=devancopeland
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 12:06:52 AM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

I'm willing to bet it's Net Neutrality again.

CNN is fake news. Everyone knows this except you sheeple still living the lie.

Also FOX News, they intentionally ask one-sided questions to make said side look terrible/amazing.

i hope Annoying Orange makes a big stink in his pants

I want CNN hold accountable for the BLM riots they caused by constantly race baiting and purposely trying to stir stuff.
"it's free speech until it's not"

i love how matthew censors leftist views while complaining about the censorship of right views

every single post you make makes whatever you're talking about a loving joke

currently exercising my right to free speech by paying a guy to break every window at MM's house

no, no one wants social media CENSORED. Fake news or real news, censorship is censorship.
The thing is, I don't think I can see why you're even posting these news stories to a lego forum populated almost exclusively by teenagers, myself included. It's really weird how you're so passionate about these issues on the one place that hosts maybe less than 300-400 people a day, being generous.

The thing is, I don't think I can see why you're even posting these news stories to a lego forum populated almost exclusively by teenagers, myself included. It's really weird how you're so passionate about these issues on the one place that hosts maybe less than 300-400 people a day, being generous.
BLF is definitely below a hundred daily users at this point, surely

He's not trying to update people on news, he thinks he's sticking it to people by posting dumb topics because he's convinced himself people who give him stuff for being stupid are offended by his presence and this gives him validation.

He's more or less doubled down on this after he got kicked out of the super secret club house discord all the other annoying political posters are in.