Poll

Teen Titans or Ben 10?

Teen Titans
21 (70%)
Ben 10
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: September 18, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

Author Topic: which show is better: teen titans (2003) or ben 10 (2005)  (Read 1314 times)

which cartoon is better, teen titans (2003 - 2006), or ben 10 (2005 - 2008)?
for me, it's ben 10. i remember actually seeing more ben 10 episodes than teen titans episodes. the episode i remembered seeing back then the most from ben 10 was camp fear, which was about the gang stopping at an abandoned camp infested with fungus monsters.
NOTE: i'm talking only about the original series for both of these shows, not any of the reboots or sequel series.
also, the poll will be up for about 30 days before locking.

top 100 ben 10 video games

haven't seen a lot of ben 10 but teen titans did a really good job at making the titans into great characters

teen titans was really good, never really watched any ben 10. a lot of people in middle school liked it though so it was probably good too

teen titans obviously but ben 10 was alright

i was a lot more into ben 10 but i honestly could barely tell you anything about either of them at this point

I liked the story of Ben-10 and thought that the artstyle was great, but TT has my vote because slade's a masterful richard, and most of the best r34 has either Raven or Starfire in it. Those thighs don't lie.

This is tough because I liked the stories of Teen Titans, buuuuuut I thought the alien designs and different powers were awesome....