Blockland hosting but only certain people can join and others cant

Author Topic: Blockland hosting but only certain people can join and others cant  (Read 1173 times)

My friend FlavouredGames is trying to host but only certain people can join while for others, it is just showing "sending punch packets" He cant change his port and his uPnP is broken. Does anyone know what is causing this and what is the solution for this?

Some routers don't support it and will cause this or could be an IP conflict between two computers(?)

Know a friend has an issue like this with two xboxes on one network hopefully someone more versed in networking will chime in.

I've hosted before without issue. This is a recent thing that has happened.

Could be an IP change.
Happened to Jayce one time when hosting and the issue turned out to be Evolve.
Don't know how he fixed it, but that could be a reason.

100% a upnp issue. either your router’s upnp was disabled or the people who cant join dont have upnp enabled on their routers anymore.

if you port forward anyone can join. if you dont, only if both you and the joiner have upnp enabled will the server be joinable

ip change is irrelevant as the server sends its current ip to the master server for a client to use to attempt to join. however it may be tier to the router settings getting changed/router getting reset and thus upnp being disabled

Forward ports.

Same issue happened to me until i port forwarded