Author Topic: i was stuck in traffic ama!!  (Read 1484 times)

i've been sitting here for 10 minutes and traffic isn't letting up so why the heck not. it's going to be a long ride home so i will answer questions when i'm not moving

i am home muahaha
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:50:45 PM by bean »

i've been sitting here for 10 minutes and traffic isn't letting up so why the heck not. it's going to be a long ride home so i will answer questions when i'm not moving
how's the garden state parkway

how's the garden state parkway
lmao i wish. the traffic there is probably quicker than what i'm in

whats the estimated time of arrival

im the bicycle behind u pull over

whats the estimated time of arrival
well the two main things that are holding me up are tourism and construction. i'm so far back i can't even see the construction thats holding us here. it's bumper to bumper, but i could try to weasel my way down a back road somewhere. honestly, my guess might be 6pm at this point

im the bicycle behind u pull over
o forget

are u new or a alt
never had an alt, but i'm definitely not new. i guess i'm just a forgotten antique, i've been here so long but no one can remember me

bean is my new favourite forum member

im in your trunk. can i have a snack

bean is my new favourite forum member
omg i'm flattered
please be the founding member of the bean fan club

im in your trunk. can i have a snack
sure man, i left some beef jerky and chex mix down there. go wild

i need to know the story behind why you made a 'bean' BLF account in 2006 and did absolutely nothing with it until now

how is ur car is it feeling well

sure man, i left some beef jerky and chex mix down there. go wild
thanks man

i need to know the story behind why you made a 'bean' BLF account in 2006 and did absolutely nothing with it until now
my brother showed me blockland in 2004/05 and i used to play on his character. he went by beanboy or beaniekid or something and always used that alias online. when i created this account in 2006, i wanted to be cool and use his username, but didn't understand the concept of a forum at the time (i thought it was going to be like a chatroom). years later, i have sprouted into a beautiful, full bean.

are u gorl
yea i gorl. gorl with corls in her horl. like to spin around and sworl

how is ur car is it feeling well
my car isn't in the best shape. i drive a 1994 jeep grand cherokee and it constantly has issues whether it be with the engine or with the ac. i love my baby tho, wouldn't trade her for anything (unless she explodes)

update : i have arrived at home, but the ama can resume if yall want it to, idc