Private Beta Add-On Dump

Author Topic: Private Beta Add-On Dump  (Read 9695 times)

I'm using Blockland Glass, not RTB.

Also, the pref for "minigame only" does not appear to be working either. i can still do rolls and flips outside of minigames regardless of how it's set.

I'm using Blockland Glass, not RTB.

Also, the pref for "minigame only" does not appear to be working either. i can still do rolls and flips outside of minigames regardless of how it's set.

RTB and glass are cross compatable

I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...

well the blockhead idle animations aint do stuff but thats what I get for getting an unstable addon now dont I

so are you gonna credit conan for making the grapple rope
are you just trying to make him mad for literally no reason at this point

I thought tommy got banned forever

I thought tommy got banned forever
he...he has no posts saying he got banned. also, why would he get banned forever anyways

well the blockhead idle animations aint do stuff but thats what I get for getting an unstable addon now dont I
they work fine for me, not sure what broke them for you

Holy forget this would be #1 in a "Top 10 Anime Plot Twists"

has the WASD climbable player been updated to not need a client script now?

has the WASD climbable player been updated to not need a client script now?
No. I do not even know of a way to do that. You can use the super old Climbing Playertype mod though, if you would like.

heh, private and beta in the title? WOO!!!
glad your embracing the meme lol

Are you able to fully disable any items held while climbing?

It's really messing up animations for certain weapons and such.

Are you able to fully disable any items held while climbing?

It's really messing up animations for certain weapons and such.
I never found a good way to do that, no. You could try setting
Code: [Select]
%client.lastPlayer = %client.player; %client.player = ""; when climbing starts, and set it to
Code: [Select]
%client.player = %client.lastPlayer; when climbing stops. Note: this is a very buggy method.

Also anyway to change the vignitte to red when you take damage?