MANSION RELEASED!! == Static Map Mappathon Map Pack ==

Author Topic: MANSION RELEASED!! == Static Map Mappathon Map Pack ==  (Read 13607 times)

got burnt out on making maps, will come back at some point. idk when

Have you thought about porting any GSF maps? I'd really like to see one like California or (likely not possible, due to the massive loving size of the map.) NYC?

Make the entire state of wyoming

Have you thought about porting any GSF maps? I'd really like to see one like California or (likely not possible, due to the massive loving size of the map.) NYC?
I actually got NYC into the game once, but it was large soo yea.. I did port san fierro which was so goddamn close to being finished. Like %92 done. Unfortunately my PC died so I have to hope the HDD survived so I can get my crap back

Make the entire state of wyoming
How can I make what doesn't exist?

I actually got NYC into the game once, but it was large soo yea.. I did port san fierro which was so goddamn close to being finished. Like %92 done. Unfortunately my PC died so I have to hope the HDD survived so I can get my crap back
How can I make what doesn't exist?
Would California even be possible to port?

Would California even be possible to port?
forget nope, not until terrain exists. Which I'm still looking for solutions but so far only have 1 terrain map thats not even complete..

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:13:33 AM by Datiel12 ² »

forget nope, not until terrain exists. Which I'm still looking for solutions but so far only have 1 terrain map thats not even complete..

Looks good so far. What map is it?

Bump for preservation
not really a need to since I kinda lost interest and don't have any ideas. If I did have something to port i'd port it but I did what I wanted/could do. Maybe I'll find something like terrain to do since my PC is better. Idk.

Feel free to lock the thread if so

bump because bl_nuke is coming pretty soon

Raindrops are falling on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothing seems to fit
Those, raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling...

I hope the collision works out on this one.  This would be a fun place if it does.