[BLOGLAND] MackTheHunter's band's debut record was released!

Author Topic: [BLOGLAND] MackTheHunter's band's debut record was released!  (Read 1120 times)

i'm super late to tell y'all about this  :cookieMonster:

https://www.royalmountainrecords.com/baby-teeth-dizzy

it's official. the record is out. proud of my gay boyfriend my boy on the release of the record.

there's CD's and vinyl (i got the vinyl on the way), so if you want a copy just google "dizzy baby teeth" and you'll find a copy somehow.
i bought my vinyl copy through amoeba records in california lmao

if you don't want physical media, of course it's on spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/3URbZ8wQJrvuIXW8daRhoe

there's supposed to be a tour soon, details will be posted ASAP on their facebook.

whomever gets the physical copies there's a easter egg in it  :cookie:

wtf how y'all brothers figure out how to noclip irl... That's the real accomplishment here

wtf how y'all brothers figure out how to noclip irl... That's the real accomplishment here

they taught me the ways of the one.

Is this like how when you grow up your baby teeth fall out and you guys were unwoke before but you released a fire album and now your baby gravity teeth fell out and you can finally levitate to the greener pastures of stardom

Is this like how when you grow up your baby teeth fall out and you guys were unwoke before but you released a fire album and now your baby gravity teeth fell out and you can finally levitate to the greener pastures of stardom

that's probably how they felt when they ran into post malone! crazy story but they got filled in for osheaga, the big canadian music festival, last minute after a cancellation of another band. they played the last day, the sunday. while going around the festival grounds of course they run into post earlier before they played and he's like "whats up guys" and they said hi and walked away. after they played they were packing up and ofc post shows up again and just says, "hey, whats up" again. then he's like "y'all need help there packing up?" and charlie (their drummer) says "nah, we're good. thanks bro" and he's all like "ok then have a good drive back be safe."

honestly the weirdest texts i got in the past year when your friend is like "lmao i ran into post malone."

congrats to Mack and his band, this is something to be proud of.

that's probably how they felt when they ran into post malone! crazy story but they got filled in for osheaga, the big canadian music festival, last minute after a cancellation of another band. they played the last day, the sunday. while going around the festival grounds of course they run into post earlier before they played and he's like "whats up guys" and they said hi and walked away. after they played they were packing up and ofc post shows up again and just says, "hey, whats up" again. then he's like "y'all need help there packing up?" and charlie (their drummer) says "nah, we're good. thanks bro" and he's all like "ok then have a good drive back be safe."

honestly the weirdest texts i got in the past year when your friend is like "lmao i ran into post malone."

oh word that's pretty cool. when you do a lot of music stuff and perform even if your not that popular you still run into all these crazy famous musicians and it's always like totally normal. My dad made some albums and toured in the 90s and met a lot of cool people. Nowadays sometimes he'll invite me to hang out with Drake's lawyer or tell me about how Monica Lewinsky went to my kindergarten soccer game (she actually did). And Sinbad went to my birthday party a couple years ago

It's pretty cool but it's so normal like they're just regular ass people lol. People will be like 'wow you met x person that's so cool!' and think it's crazy because they're so talented but everyone who is an artist is talented in some way. The difference in popularity between someone with 10 SoundCloud likes and Katy Perry is enormous but the difference in talent is nonexistent- everyone is talented and everyone has the potential to totally rock, and people like Dizzy and Post prove thjs
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 06:44:30 PM by thegoodperry »

aw awesome!
congrats to Mack and his band, this is something to be proud of.

stuff, i've been looking forward to this

forget a lot of my friends where at osheaga i shoulda went

wtf this was on my youtube recommended listing a couple days ago

wtf this was on my youtube recommended listing a couple days ago

lmaoooooooooooooooo

forget it im double posting.

i thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink my copy of the vinyl comes tomorrow. i need IRL pics in this thread bc mack hasn't shown me the real thing yet.

It's pretty cool but it's so normal like they're just regular ass people lol. People will be like 'wow you met x person that's so cool!' and think it's crazy because they're so talented but everyone who is an artist is talented in some way. The difference in popularity between someone with 10 SoundCloud likes and Katy Perry is enormous but the difference in talent is nonexistent- everyone is talented and everyone has the potential to totally rock, and people like Dizzy and Post prove this

if you looked on royal mountain's site (their label), they're on the same label as Mac Demarco (katie and charlie met them at a show), Calpurnia (they all met and saw calpurnia play in NYC), and PUP (ditto sort of). mack's got some stuff lmao.

https://youtu.be/h4oIUHy5qSA - swim (rak session)

ok so the backstory on swim is nuts too, all because i sort of inspired it. when dizzy toured in america for the first time, they had a 3 day stay here in chicago. we all chilled n stuff, but mack recorded some of the waves sounds by loyla's campus right on the beach of lake michigan. iirc that sample is in the final mix.

this video tho is literally the space radiohead recorded "high and dry" and some adelle stuff too (i think some of 21 was recorded there?). there's some beats one radio interviews floating around i haven't seen either.