Blockland Glass Developer's Guide

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Developer's Guide  (Read 6085 times)

Last time I used glass I had to uninstal it because it was loving over my prefs, all that is fixed now?

Last time I used glass I had to uninstal it because it was loving over my prefs
As in it didn't transfer your preferences, you couldn't set certain preferences, or something else?

As in it didn't transfer your preferences, you couldn't set certain preferences, or something else?

Just didnt' work but this was like 3 or somethng years ago.

Just didnt' work but this was like 3 or somethng years ago.
Might as well backup your Blockland folder and give it another go and see what happens this time. Support_Preferences has seen a lot of changes since then.

Alright I'm backing it up and trying out the new glass.

I'm still stuck on how much it forgeted up my blockland from years ago.

It seems to be working fine I don't know why I was scared to try it out lol.

I feel like the game itself would really benefit if glass was like in the default release.

Maybe then steam users would stick around more.

I had to delete the chat beep sound from my zip because even though chat notifications are off it still beeps and it's driving me insane.

I had to delete the chat beep sound from my zip because even though chat notifications are off it still beeps and it's driving me insane.

Beep

?

Is it possible for me to run glass and rtb at the same time?

Is glass now compatible for rtb?

Always has been. We discontinued support for oRBs a year or so ago, but not RTB.