Sen. John McCain, Maverick Politician and Decorated War Veteran, Dies at 81

Author Topic: Sen. John McCain, Maverick Politician and Decorated War Veteran, Dies at 81  (Read 3876 times)

good. piece of stuff guy.

actually, now he cant stand trial. so i guess he got away with it all.

The temptation to dance on his grave is maddeningly high

But for the sake of being consistent, I won't

Imagine being happy a veteran who fought and served for our country died because he had a different opinion

Imagine being happy a veteran who fought and served for our country died because he had a different opinion

not to mention the fact that he was a prisoner of war who was regularly tortured for five and a half years

that "war hero" sold out secrets to the enemy and is a war criminal.
and played a big part in the fake dossier in the failed coup attempt.

if he survived, he would be seeing the end of a rope when this is all wrapped up.

Brain cancer is a hell of a way to go, his family was probably put through a lot of stuff :c

He purposely forgeted up so many bills by voting the opposite, even if it was for something he wanted in the first place because he didn't like the guy.

Swamp drained.

if he survived, he would be seeing the end of a rope when this is all wrapped up.
source?

He purposely forgeted up so many bills by voting the opposite, even if it was for something he wanted in the first place because he didn't like the guy.

Swamp drained.

fake news

Swamp drained.

The temptation to dance on his grave is maddeningly high

But for the sake of being consistent, I won't

good. piece of stuff guy.

actually, now he cant stand trial. so i guess he got away with it all.

enjoying the death of a decorated war veteran who risked his life for this country just because you politicaly disagree with him is quite honestly forgeted up, god knows he did more for this country than you guys would ever do in two life times

actually reading more into his whole "treasonous behavior" makes me angry at these handicaps.

dude was tortured relentlessly and had reached his breaking point, and thus he made an anti-US propaganda confession. only one tho. and now he's a traitor and deserved to die? what the forget is wrong with you idiots?

so happy i don't know any of you cunts in real life otherwise i'd break your face.

actually reading more into his whole "treasonous behavior" makes me angry at these handicaps.

dude was tortured relentlessly and had reached his breaking point, and thus he made an anti-US propaganda confession. only one tho. and now he's a traitor and deserved to die? what the forget is wrong with you idiots?

so happy i don't know any of you cunts in real life otherwise i'd break your face.

i'm pretty damn sure anyone would do that if they were tortured for that long, no one's invincible