Sen. John McCain, Maverick Politician and Decorated War Veteran, Dies at 81

Author Topic: Sen. John McCain, Maverick Politician and Decorated War Veteran, Dies at 81  (Read 3758 times)

Perry the epic contrarian strikes again

His attempted coup with pushing the known fake dossier. Thats treason. He would be hanging if he survived passed the investigations and trial. He got lucky. I wouldnt even be surprised if he actually killed himself instead.

His attempted coup with pushing the known fake dossier. Thats treason. He would be hanging if he survived passed the investigations and trial. He got lucky. I wouldnt even be surprised if he actually killed himself instead.

holy stuff lol

this is flat earth levels of stupidity

you okay dude?

War criminals deserve a fair trial not death lol. Unless death is the outcome of their fair trial
even then, we kinda try to avoid it

holy stuff lol

this is flat earth levels of stupidity
it's bisjac.  i'm convinced he's been spouting intentionally-provocative political views since he started posting on this forum

bisjac is a pretty obvious a troll

even if it isn't genuine he's still saying some funny stuff

War criminals deserve a fair trial not death lol. Unless death is the outcome of their fair trial
he died of natural causes, not execution wtf

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 03:40:32 PM by Mardalf »

Ding Dong the maverick is...........

he died of natural causes, not execution wtf
you miss the point of my argument on purpose just to disagree with me

you miss the point of my argument on purpose just to disagree with me
what's your point then? your original post said it's wrong people are happy he's dead because he has a different opinion. that's not the reason. people are happy he's dead because he's responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and has made life hell for even more iraqis and vietnamese people. he was a horrible human being and his brain tumor should be regarded as an american hero.

he wasnt saying he was executed, i think he was just making the statement that "war criminals dont deserve death right off the bat, they get a trial first. if that trial decides they should be executed, thats when the deserve death"

what's your point then? your original post said it's wrong people are happy he's dead because he has a different opinion. that's not the reason. people are happy he's dead because he's responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and has made life hell for even more iraqis and vietnamese people. he was a horrible human being and his brain tumor should be regarded as an american hero.
obama is as responsible for all the deaths that were caused under his guidance as john is for all the deaths that were caused under his guidance. when it comes to the vietnamese that's more justifiable because he was a soldier given orders by people with more power to do this task and it's not exactly his role in the army to check the loving legal status of a certain action, that's the role of his superiors. he's as responsible for those bombing runs as his bomber crew and their turret operators, the communicators telling him where has flying, and all the people that built that plane that he flew. the real responsibility falls on whoever ordered it and even then it's not a good thing if they die by natural circumstances
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 03:50:22 PM by thegoodperry »

obama is as responsible for all the deaths that were caused under his guidance as john is for all the deaths that were caused under his guidance. when it comes to the vietnamese that's more justifiable because he was a soldier given orders by people with more power to do this task and it's not exactly his role in the army to check the loving legal status of a certain action, that's the role of his superiors
you're right, obama is also a war criminal.

it's pretty loving ass brained to follow illegal orders like bombing civilian factories. the superiors as well as the soldiers who followed their orders should be tried.