Sen. John McCain, Maverick Politician and Decorated War Veteran, Dies at 81

Author Topic: Sen. John McCain, Maverick Politician and Decorated War Veteran, Dies at 81  (Read 3803 times)

Im pretty sure hillary is behind this.

They used satellites to give him brain cancer.

you're right, obama is also a war criminal.
the only thing obama's sudden untimely death will cause will be pain and anguish for his family and friends, not retribution

it's pretty loving ass brained to follow illegal orders like bombing civilian factories. the superiors as well as the soldiers who followed their orders should be tried.
as a soldier you don't receive information like "you're going to be bombing 10000 civilians today have fun" its more like "your orders are to strike this facility at these coordinates which is under enemy control" and theres no way the bomber would know exactly what their target is unless they were an actual commander. they can't see from that high up at all, they are entirely guided by whoever is doing the communicating which is probably some person at a base like 300 miles away and even that person is receiving vague classified orders from a superior officer

it's almost as if being tortured for years puts you in an extremely unstable mental condition in which you aren't thinking rationally and therefore are generally not accountable for your actions whilst in such a state

you're right that him being tortured doesn't mean he didn't do all the stuff he did but you're trying to punish the image of a sane man by taking it out on a crazy man

Excuses excuses

YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF A MAVERICK!

as a soldier you don't receive information like "you're going to be bombing 10000 civilians today have fun" its more like "your orders are to strike this facility at these coordinates which is under enemy control" and theres no way the bomber would know exactly what their target is unless they were an actual commander. they can't see from that high up at all, they are entirely guided by whoever is doing the communicating which is probably some person at a base like 300 miles away and even that person is receiving vague classified orders from a superior officer
except he went on to voice support for civilian bombing runs in yugoslavia and he supported going to war in a ton of other countries too so i don't think he would have much of a problem with it whether he was told what he was bombing or not! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

except he went on to voice support for civilian bombing runs in yugoslavia and he supported going to war in a ton of other countries too so i don't think he would have much of a problem with it whether he was told what he was bombing or not! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
full circle. in the end it doesn't matter if he supports it or not, he had literally no way of knowing whether his bombing runs were against military or civilian targets. it all boils down to his opinion on the matter and that's the only way you starfishs can justify his death?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:04:19 PM by thegoodperry »

Excuses excuses
when you have 5 fractured limbs in your body and severe lacerations to your groin and feet and have gone weeks without any medical care or attention, the promise of even a drop of morphine is enough to make any person spill their beans

when you have 5 fractured limbs in your body and severe lacerations to your groin and feet and have gone weeks without any medical care or attention, the promise of even a drop of morphine is enough to make any person spill their beans

Alright I'm gonna clarify this once

I do not care about him spilling any kind of beans or whatever the forget he said or did after being tortured

That has nothing to do with my distaste for McCain

I don't care that he got tortured into giving up information.

I don't care that he caved.

That is not what makes him a trash person.

full circle. in the end it doesn't matter if he supports it or not, he had literally no way of knowing whether his bombing runs were against military or civilian targets. it all boils down to his opinion on the matter and that's the only way you starfishs can justify his death?
oh you added more
in the end it does matter that he supported war after war and consistently voted against people in the US being able to get the top shelf healthcare that kept him alive so long. i don't give a stuff about his opinions, his actions are reprehensible and helped cause suffering to hundreds of thousands if not millions of people.

for that reason,

If people stopped having individualism the world would be a better place.