Animal Crossing K.K. Slider Aircheck Music Pack

Author Topic: Animal Crossing K.K. Slider Aircheck Music Pack  (Read 2116 times)

This is my first ever music addon and hopefully first ever addon that actually works. These are all songs from the Gamecube version of Animal Crossing. Other additions in Wild World, City Folk and New Leaf are not included in this pack.

The quality of each song's loop can differ. Some sound nice all the way through and some have a rough out-of-nowhere start and a no-sound spike from the end to start of the loop. Some of these are my fault for not putting enough effort into some of the songs as others, and other problems stem from the original songs themselves (no offense, Totaka).

Any problems you have with the songs do feel free to post, and if you feel like fixing some of them to sound better I won't stop you. I tested the download link on a different computer on a different account and it worked. The only problem that I could see was that the preview was broken. However, if you have a problem with the link please tell me and I will try to fix it. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy.

The songs included are:
  • Aloha K.K.
  • Café K.K.
  • Comrade K.K.
  • DJ K.K.
  • Go K.K. Rider!
  • I Love You
  • Imperial K.K.
  • K.K. Aria
  • K.K. Ballad
  • K.K. Blues
  • K.K. Bossa