[news] [tinythread] Despite Improvements, Drought Conditions Persist in Missouri

Author Topic: [news] [tinythread] Despite Improvements, Drought Conditions Persist in Missouri  (Read 1079 times)

Drought conditions persist across parts of Missouri, although there is some improvement thanks to recent rains. According to the latest data from the Department of Natural Resources, 71 counties are classified as being in severe drought or worse. D4 is the worst classification, signifying “exceptional” drought conditions. The number of counties classified as D2 or worse is down by 15. Moniteau County is currently considered to be in an extreme drought, while Laclede and Morgan counties are in a severe drought.

Speaking of persist, do you guys know how I can enable player-persistence for minigames? I've tried everything.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 12:32:39 PM by King Tøny »

man i love desertification. don't think player persistence works for minigames though that probably wouldn't be too hard to script in

cant say missouri without misery

don't think player persistence works for minigames though that probably wouldn't be too hard to script in

It doesn't apparently which is really annoying me right now.

Player persistence has always worked in slayer for me, are you enabling both the support and script?

Speaking of persist, do you guys know how I can enable player-persistence for minigames? I've tried everything.
why must you persist to put this in all your threads heh that was actually a kinda good one

why must you persist to put this in all your threads heh that was actually a kinda good one

Put what?

Put what?
it's too obvious that you're just making these threads because if you put these additions into help as a separate microthread they would get no attention whatsoever

tony is desperately trying to save the forums from dying by spamming thread, not realizing it's too late

I posted a source and you people still demand more

i demand more SOUP

nobody in this thread asked for a source though?? LOL

Guys this drought is serious.

I am in the dark red zone and can confirm that this has not affected me in any way whatsoever.