Gautier's Add-On Dump

Author Topic: Gautier's Add-On Dump  (Read 5078 times)

I've decided to dump all the Add-Ons I've either collected or made myself such as sounds/hats/textures ect from the gamemodes I've helped create.
I don't like keeping stuff exclusive and since I do plan on releasing all the gamemodes I've made that are playable this is easier to do rather then go through hell making it a gamemode Add-On.
Plus you can probably use the stuff I have here to help your own server or help you with making a gamemode if thats in your mind. I will be honest some stuff was excluded but my hats remained, mainly stuff I'm still working on but all my CrystalScape Add-Ons are in this along with ACD, Devious Dan (just some games I've done if you've played on my server), as well as some sounds/music for gamemodes I'm still working on, so feel free to browse around as well as check out what's available.
Download (1.61 GB)

*Just note that if you have some Add-Ons that are already in here, this will merge with your files and could potentially replace or damage files you have if you've made any personal modifications to your own personal stuff, such as weapons and bricks. So be wary, I am not responsible if you happen to lose any modifications you've made to your stuff, my advice is to make a backup of your Add-Ons folder before adding this into your Add-Ons folder.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 02:27:29 PM by Gautier00 »

Gimme ur loving money

Gimme ur loving money
I gave you my Add-Ons, that should be enough.

I gave you my Add-Ons, that should be enough.
But I want ur wifi and money
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

But I want ur wifi and money
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
You don't want Spectrum as your wifi, I can give you 5 bucks tho.

1.6 GB holy stuff
It used to be like 3 gigs to be honest, but again it probably has mostly stuff everybody has. But I'm not gonna filter anything out in case there's a chance someone doesn't have something.

Can I get a text list of all the add-ons on this folder

Can I get a text list of all the add-ons on this folder
for searching purposes at the very least

Nah just so I can copyright strike this thread when I find my totally awesome add-ons in the zip

can i have your liver

I will work on getting a list of all the addons here, if no one else is going to.

EDIT: Here's the list. https://pastebin.com/69vm0zzM

Gautier, you can add this to the post if you want.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 09:06:55 AM by TehEpicMan123 »

with player_pacman I could totally make a pac-man maze game